January 5th thru February 2nd on Tuesdays 11am (PST). Each session is 90-120 minutes in length.
What you can learn is:
- Build working web apps for the iPhone, using HTML and CSS web standards
- Learn what a mobile web app is and how it differs from a native iPhone app
- Integrate your web app with several iPhone features
- Build simple native iPhone apps using the TapLynx library-without programming!
- Learn how to build on your newfound iPhone web app development skills
The TapLynx library is free to download and create an app but when the app is finally ready to go to the iPhone App Store – you do have to pay a TapLynx liscense fee of $599.
Will this make learning Cocoa obsolete (which is what I was going to do) and take food out iPhone developers’ mouths? Well, you gottta check it out – I am!
Who does TapLynx’s say their framework is for?
Agencies & Designers : Create beautiful, dynamic apps without writing code. Developers: Create apps quickly and extend with your custom features. Many iPhone App developers have seen rapid iPhone App Approval. For a possible new device for 2010: The Apple Tablet would be the perfect device for TapLynx Apps.